jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

welcome to my blog post.

Hello, World! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 4. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share it with my classmates and people from the world.

My name’s carlos barniquez but you can call me Juanchi. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, inlos olivos. I’m 22 years old and I have a big family.
My mom is a lawyer and my dad an engineer. I have two brothers and one sister.
My mom is a teacher and my father a conatdor. four brothers and two sisters.
I study mass comunication at URBE . My favorite subjects are mathematics and English. This trimester I am taking 2 classes and I am in the 10th trimester.
I love movies, dancing, surfing the net, studying English with Professor doris molero. My favorite is the grilled ham and I love chocolate. The most important thing for me is my family, my studies and my dog ​​bobby. I also like hanging out with my friends.
I do not like snakes, getting up early on weekends, violence, injustice, and clean my room. I can not stand that people believed.
My dream is to travel around the world, visiting the Pyramids of Egypt and Thailand meet. Of course, I graduated from the School of social communication and being a good journalist. I also love to learn to speak English and Italian. I work at a major company and buy a house, marry and raise a family. and ahnelo mayor of La Guajira to work for my people.
 About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. What do I do to practice my English? well, I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I use social networks like facebook and twitter to connect to people around the world and make friends. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.
 Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

Keep on Shining Love and Peace!
carlitos barniquez


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario