miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

words of love for the best mother of all Mirian

for the best mother in the world
hello beautiful mother on this special day I want to say you're the best mom in the world, each beautiful memory that comes to mind is involved with the lavish upbringing you gave me on my nines and even today you keep doing, smell of flowers in the garden of my grandmother in the morning reminds me of this exquisite and sensitive husas perfume every time I asked you a big hug, your sensitive hands covered me when I needed followed by a rain of soft kisses,
a woman of beautiful and delicate hands, charismatic and always with a mischievous smile does not think twice to give aid to whom the requests without waiting for any reward, every day with your blanket lining and loose hair Beautification lazio school where you work, always looking cheerful and happy part of life in the day to day in spite of the difficulties in which we live, worthy of an enterprising woman and so are you my beautiful mother whose name is Miriam Gonzalez
Mamina ever change, you're the best mother of all
Happy Mother's Day

carlos barnique

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario